Notice on the processing of personal information
Notice pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 679/2016
- for enabling registration on the website, which may be necessary in order to access certain areas of the website and for delivering and managing the various services offered (art 6 comma 1 letter b EU Reg. 679/2016);
- for stipulating sales contracts and perfecting their execution, as well as any associated notifications, shipment of material, sending of invoices and delivery notes (art 6 comma 1 letter b EU Reg. 679/2016);
- for taking any steps necessary to execute the terms of the contract in place, including registering on the website for the purchase of products (art 6 comma 1 letter b EU Reg. 679/2016);
- subject to the user’s specific consent and until such consent is withdrawn, which may take place at any time, for marketing (including, but not limited to, sending promotional and advertising materials, for the related analysis of registered users, so that Sarchio may improve the services and products its offers its customers); this may also be done by e-mail, sms, etc. (art 6 comma 1 letter a EU Reg. 679/2016);
- for sending out newsletters with updates about website news, recipes, tips and other news in the world of Sarchio (the "register for the newsletter" section on the website) (art 6 comma 1 letter a EU Reg. 679/2016);
- for responding to requests from the user relating to Sarchio’s products, advertising or website (the "Contacts" section on the website).(art 6 comma 1 letter a EU Reg. 679/2016).
Personal Information collected by the www.sarchio.com website, directly by the user for the execution of the commercial operation as requested, includes: name, surname, date of birth, telephone/mobile phone number, address, email, password, VAT number/ tax ID number, fax, country, province, postcode, city, gender.
The provision of the information indicated at points 1-2-3 of the purposes of processing is necessary and compulsory in order for us to process your request for products, for sending and shipment and for invoicing. Failure to provide any data may impede our processing of your order and request.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal information in order to gain access to certain services or to submit requests for information to the addresses indicated on this website, or by filling in the contact form, will result in the address of the sender, or the name of the sender, being acquired and this is necessary for us to respond to requests, as well as any other personal information included in the message or in the optional module. Failure to provide the information marked with an asterisk on the form, may make it impossible for us to fulfil the user’s request. Sending other data indicated on the form as per purpose of processing 6, is optional and does not impede processing.
The computer systems and software procedures that operate this website also acquire certain personal information during their normal operation, whose transmission is implicit for the use of Internet communications protocols. This information is not collected so it can be associated with identified persons but, because of its very nature, users may potentially be identified should it be processed and associated with other data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers of users who connect up to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc ...) and other parameters regarding the operating system and IT environment of the user. This data is used exclusively to obtain anonymous statistics with regard to website usage and to check it is operating correctly, and is deleted immediately after it has been processed.
The Sarchio.com website newsletter
When the user registers for the newsletter indicated in point 5 of the purposes of processing, the user’s email address is automatically added to a list of contacts who may receive email messages containing information, that may be commercial or advertising, associated with the Sarchio.com website. Your email may also be added to this list if you register on the Sarchio.com website or after making a purchase if you confirmed your consent during the registration procedure. Providing such personal information is optional and you may ask for your consent to be amended or withdrawn at any time.
Sarchio S.p.a. commercial operations and marketing
Your personal information (e.mail / telephone ) may only be used for the purpose of processing in point 4 for the above operations if you have given your consent. Providing the information is optional and refusal will not prevent your access to the operations and/or services requested to SARCHIO S.P.A. You may ask for your consent to be amended or withdrawn at any time.
A cookie is a small "data file" that some websites, when visited, send to the address of the user who is browsing them in order to track his or her path through the site and gather data in an exclusively anonymous form in order to improve what the website provides and enhance its usability. This is why the web server of Sarchio Spa may also exchange cookies with your computer while you browse its website. Users can decide to adjust their browser settings in order to be alerted when a cookie is detected and decide whether to allow or refuse it. It is also possible to automatically refuse the reception of cookies using the browser options provided: however, failure to allow cookies may prevent the correct interaction with the company’s website.
Services provided to Minors under the age of 16
Minors under the age of 16 are not required to provide any information or Personal data to SARCHIO S.P.A. should their parent or legal guardian fail to give their consent. It will not be possible to register the minor on the website if such consent is not given. SARCHIO S.P.A. invites all parents and legal guardians of minors to teach them about safe and responsible use of Internet and the Web and to put procedures in place as indicated during the registration on the website concerning the registration of minors under the age of 16 on the website.
Automated processed and/or profiling
SARCHIO S.P.A. does not carry out user profiling and does not use automated decision making processes.
Categories of individuals who may be party to your personal information
Data processing is usually carried out at the HQ of Sarchio Spa.
The processing of the personal information in question, for the purposes described above, may also be carried out by individuals or companies that provide specific data processing services or associated or instrumental activities or support on behalf and/in the interests of Sarchio Spa. Therefore, your information may be disclosed for the same purposes, to:
- anyone who is a legitimate recipient of communications as required by law or regulations (such as public agencies and authorities);
- anyone who is a recipient of communications needed to fulfil obligations arising from the services provided;
- companies specialising in the management of business and credit information (such as Data processing centres, banks, etc).
Your data may also be processed by:
- companies and / or collaborators for the management of administrative services that we use in order to fulfil our legal or contractual obligations;
- others (firms, companies, individuals) that work with us to provide the services and purposes specified.
They act as Managers or Agents who have been duly appointed and trained.
Mode of processing
Data processing is usually carried out at the HQ of Sarchio in Italy.
Data processing may include any type of action, including the collection, registration, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction.
- adequate safety measures have been implemented for the risks;
- your Personal Data is stored on servers located in Italy and within Europe.
Servers managing the IT and web system are subject to an advanced, daily back-up system.
Retention of personal information
In order to guarantee compliance with the principle whereby any data processing must be necessary and in proportion with its purpose, SARCHIO S.P.A. has identified specific Personal Data retention times depending on the specific reasons for its collection:
- your Personal Data will only be retained for as long as is strictly necessary, and for as long as your profile is active at the very longest, so that we can manage your registration on the website, and for any activities associated with the activation and use of the services offered to you, for your interaction with the website and its various sections. For security reasons, we will use log data in order to verify the use of your account: Should it be inactive for more than 24 months, you will be contacted and asked if you are interested in keeping your account open. You will also receive instructions on how to express such interest. Your account will be deleted if it remains inactive for the next 30 days;
- for the purpose of sending our newsletters, your Personal Data will be retained for a maximum period of 36 months, excluding contact details;
- for the purpose of managing and fulfilling our legal obligations (accounting, administration, tax, etc.), your Personal Data will be retained for the period strictly necessary for this purpose;
- for the purpose of handling complaints and any disputes, your Personal Data will be retained for the time strictly necessary for said purpose and for no more than the applicable limitation periods;
- for the purpose of marketing, namely commercial communications, also sent by e-mail, sms, concerning the sending of promotional and advertising materials or market research, your Personal Data will be retained for maximum 24 months;
- for the purpose of managing and responding to your requests relating to products, advertising or the website (the "contact us" section on the Website), your Personal Data will be retained for the time strictly necessary for processing your request;
Transferring your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area
Data is not currently transferred outside the European Economic Area.
If, for reasons associated with the development of new web platforms, activation of "cloud" services or production development in non-EU locations, the transfer can only be made after the conclusion of Standard Contractual Clauses conforming to the models prepared by the European Commission with suppliers of servers and / or of the services or controls if the country is among those that have made adequate decisions pursuant to Article 45 of EU Reg. 679/2016.
Your rights with regard to the processing of your Personal Information – articles 15-16-17-18-19-20-21 EU Reg. 679/2016
As a person affected by the data processing, you have the right at any time:
- to obtain confirmation from the Controller if your Personal Data exists or not, even if not yet registered and it has been communicated in an intelligible form, over and above access to your Personal Data (obtaining a copy) and associated information (including the purposes of processing, the categories and the origin of the Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated, the retention period (when possible), your rights);
- to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of your Personal Data and the addition of Personal Data, if incomplete;
- to delete your profile from the website and obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of your Personal Data with no undue delay, should your Personal Data no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was processed or should the legal basis for its processing no longer exist;
- to obtain from the Data Controller the transformation of your Personal Data into an anonymous form or the blocking of your data if it was not processed legally, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of any processing of your Personal Data, inter alia, if you dispute its accuracy or refuse its processing, for the period necessary for the controls;
- to receive your Personal Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices, and transmit or obtain the direct transmission of your Personal Data to another data controller, if technically feasible, without impediment, should the processing be done by an automated method and is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract that you are party to;
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data for any purpose for which it was provided.
You may exercise your rights with regard to SARCHIO S.P.A. by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data
You have the right to oppose the processing of your Personal Data at any time and for reasons associated with your specific situation, even if it is necessary for the pursuit of a legitimate interest by the data controller or by third parties. In this case, the Data Controller will refrain from any further processing of your Personal Data unless he demonstrates the existence of binding legitimate reasons that prevail over your interests, rights or freedom, or shows it is necessary for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court.